The Televised Game Of The Weekend.
Premier League – Aston Villa v Chelsea.
Live on SkySports at 12:45pm Saturday 11th May.
This weekend’s game comes from Villa Park as Aston Villa host Champions league chasing Chelsea.
Some Key Facts to take into account for this game are…
* Chelsea will be going all out for a win in this game with 3pts ensuring Champions League football next season for the Stamford Bridge outfit.
* Aston Villa have picked up just 3 league wins at home in their last 11 games and just 5 home wins overall from 18 this season.
* The biggest Premier League score line of this season was recorded when these teams last met with an 8-0 win for hosts Chelsea on the 23rd December 2012.
* 67% of Chelsea’s away games in the Premier League this season have gone over 2.5 goals.
* There have been 26 goals in the last 5 meetings between these sides.
* One of Chelsea’s big summer signings ‘Oscar’ has found goal scoring form of late with 3 goals in his last 4 Premier League games.
* Aston Villas Christian Benteke has bagged the most Premier League goals since the turn of the year, 13 in 16 games.
* Aston Villas Gabriel Agbonlahor has found his shooting boots of late with 7 in his last 10 Premier League games, previous to this he had scored just 2 in 17.
OVER 2.5 Goals – Top Price 7/10 188Bet also available 8/11 Bet Victor 888Sport 32red
Christian Benteke to score anytime – Top Price 2/1 StanJames also available 15/8 Ladbrokes
Gabriel Agbonlahor to score anytime – Top Price 3/1 SkyBet 888Sport also available 11/4 Coral WilliamHill PaddyPower
Oscar to score Anytime – Top Price 7/2 SkyBet YouWin also available 10/3 WilliamHill
All The Best Phil