We picked up a great winner at 9/1 last weekend from Guy’s advice
As mentioned last week these Strong Stats are just a very small snippet from Guy’s much larger daily message. Somedays they indicate a posive for backers as per last week. Others days they indicate a horse Guy feels should be opposed for statisical reasons.
How you oppose it is up to you. It may be a straight lay or you may wish to back another horse you fancy in the race with the knowledge that there are strong arguments against this one here.
Nb with Cheltenham coming up and Guy haveing a long standing reputation for producing some exceptional Cheltenham Analsis you could do worse than sign up to his free newsletter click here ==> free horse racing tips.
Going with a draw statistic today as it affects the
second favourite in the race who now looks badly
drawn. This statistic also supports the match bet
today as I am opposing the badly drawn favourite.
* I looked at all 9f handicaps since the start of 2011
* The Draw shows a small bias against low numbers
* There were 56 handicaps here with 9+runners
* Horses drawn 1 and 2 had a 2-106 record
* Only 1 of the last 53 races went to horses drawn 1 or 2
* Son Vida is opposed here.
Layable on Betfair at about 9/2