The below is a newish section fromThe Mathematician’s very comprehensive daily racing message.
He calls it the Strongest Statisic Today
In short it points to something interesting found
through his research.
Some days it may point to a horse to think about backing.
Other days it may be a strong stat that could lead you to opposing a short priced favourite.
S t r o n g e s t S t a t i s t i c T o d a y
VICTORIA ROSE 10/1
Another Positive Statistic today. I dont expect her
to win rated lower than most of her rivals but she is
a double figure price and comes out curiously well so
I wouldnt put anyone off having a small interest bet.
* All Mares Novice Chases run in January
* Horses from Handicap Hurdles
* Between 7 and 20 career starts
* Running over 19f or more last time
* Between 1 and 4 runs that season
* There were 8 horses with that profile
* They finished W 2 W W W W W W
* VICTORIA ROSE shares that profile
PS price has come in a bit since Mathematician Members got this earlier today. Now best priced 9/1 at VC