Premier League ‘TV Match Betting’
Arsenal v Liverpool
Live on Sky Sports 1 at 5:30pm, Saturday 2nd November
Our free soccer betting match this weekend comes from the Emirates as top of the league Arsenal host third placed Liverpool.
Here are some key facts to note before placing any bets on this game…
* Arsenal have scored in 90% of their last ten home games in Premier League (9/10).
* Liverpool have scored in 90% of their last ten away games in Premier League (9/10).
* Arsenal have drew twice (2-2 & 1-1) and lost one in their last three home games against Liverpool in Premier League.
* Aaron Ramsey has scored more Premier League goals so far this season (5) than he did in whole of last three seasons (4).
* Both teams have scored in three of Arsenal’s four Premier League home games this season.
* Three of Arsenals Home games have also gone over the 2.5 goals mark.
* Like Arsenal, Both teams have scored in three of Liverpool’s four Premier League away games this season and three have also gone over the 2.5 goals mark.
* Daniel Sturridge has scored eighteen goals in just twenty Premier League starts for Liverpool since arriving last season.
* Luis Suarez has scored six goals in just four games since returning from his long term ban.