Aston Villa v Tottenham
Live on Sky Sports at 4:00pm, Sunday 20th October
Our second selection comes from the Villa Park as Aston Villa host Tottenham
Here are some key facts to note before placing any bets on this game…
* Aston Villa have scored in 65% of their last 20 Premier League home games.
* Tottenham have scored in 90% of their last 20 Premier League away games.
* Tottenham have a great record against Villa with 7 wins and 3 draws from the last 10 games in all competiotions.
* Aston Villa last kept a clean sheet in the Premier League at home back in December 2012 in a 0-0 draw with Stoke.
* Tottenham have out cornered their opponents in all 3 away games this season and have averaged 8 corners per game.
* Aston Villa have been out cornered in 2 of their 3 home games and have averaged 4.5 corners in those games
* Ashley Westwood (Aston Villa) has seen 3 yellow cards in his 5 Premier outings this season.
Ashley Westwood (if starting game) To Be Shown A Card at a Top Price of 4/1 (5.0) 888Sport – UniBet – No Other suitable odds
Have a great weekend and we will speak again on Monday morning.
All The Best, Phil