Premier League ‘TV Match Betting’ Game
Everton v Arsenal
Live on Sky Sports 1 at 1:30pm, Sunday 6th April 2014
Our free betting blog match this weekend is a very interesting game as 5th placed Everton host 4th placed Arsenal in game that could decide who will be playing Champions League football next season.
Here are some key facts to note before placing any bets on this game…
* Everton have won their last 6 home games in a row since a surprise loss to Sunderland on Boxing day
* In total Everton have won 11 drew 3 and lost just 1 of their 15 home games (73.3% Win Rate)
* Arsenal have won 2 drew 1 and lost 3 of their last 6 Premier League away games
* In total Arsenal have won 9 drew 2 and lost 5 of their 16 away games (56.25% Win Rate)
* Everton have scored at least 1 goal in their last 6 Premier League home games
* Arsenal have scored in 4 of their last 6 Premier League away games
* Everton’s home games this season have gone over 2.5 goals 9 times from 15 (60%)
* Arsenal have seen over 2.5 goals in 10 of their 16 Premeir League away games this season (62.5%)
* Everton have averaged 7.8 corners this season in home games giving them a margin over their opponents of +3.5 whilst Arsenal have averaged around 4.5 per away game.