Premier League TV Match Betting
Premier League – Manchester United v Chelsea.
Live on Sky Sports at 8:00pm on the 26th August.
Our Premier League TV Match Betting game today comes from Old Trafford as Champions Manchester United host Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea.
Here are some key facts to note.
* Manchester United scored in all but one of their 2012/13 Premier league home games.
* Chelsea scored in 17 of their 19 away games in the 2012/13 Premier league season.
* Manchester Uniteds home games and Chelseas away games produced 3.2 goals per game in the Premier League last season.
* Robin van Persie has found the back of the net 9 times in his last 8 Premier league appearances.
* Manchester Uniteds last home defeat came against Chelsea (0-1) in May this year.
OVER 2.5 Goals Top Price 43/50 (1.86) at Pinnacle.
Other Odds 5/6 (1.83) Bet Victor 32Red Dafabet 12Bet
Chelsea To Score First Top Price 6/5 (2.2) Bet365.
Both teams to score does not make the selections due to a lack of value.
All The Best, Phil