The Televised Game Of The Weekend
Premier League – Tottenham v Man City
Live on Sky Sports at 1:30pm on Sunday 21st April
* Tottenham have lost their last 4 League games v ManCity.
* There have been 15 goals (11 coming from City) in the above 4 games which is an average of 3.75 goals per game.
* Man City have won 5 of their last 6 Premier League games whilst Tottenham have won 3.
* Man City have lost the fewest Premier League games this season along with Man Utd 4.
* Tottenham have averaged 18 shots per game this season with City not far behind on 17.
* Tottenham have failed to score just 4 times in 32 League games this season with City just behind on 5.
* Carlos Tevez has scored 4 goals in his last 6 Premier League outings for Man City.
* Gareth Bale has scored 4 goals in his last 5 Premier League outings for Spurs.
OVER 2.5 Goals Top Price of 19/20 Bet Victor 188Bet also available 13/14 32Red.
Carlos Tevez Anytime Goalscorer Top Price 2/1 Ladbrokes SportingBet.
Gareth Bale Anytime Goalscorer Top Price 8/5 SportingBet BWin YouWin.
All The Best, Phil