Premier League ‘TV Match Betting’
West Brom v Liverpool
Live on Sky Sports 1 at 1:30pm, Sunday 2nd February 2014
Our Premier League TV Match Betting game this weekend comes from the early kick off on the Super Sunday program as West Brom host high flying Liverpool.
Here are some key facts to note before placing any bets on this game…
* West Brom have scored in 72% of their 11 home games this season in the Premier League (8/11)
* Liverpool have scored in 90.9% of their 11 away games this season in the Premier League (10/11)
* Both teams have scored in 3 of West Brom’s last 5 home games and 4 of Liverpools last 5 away.
* Daniel Sturridge (2) and Luis Suarez (1) both continued their fine scoring form in last week’s Merseyside Derby
* Daniel Sturridge has scored 46.1 % of his goals away from home compared to 30.4% of Luis Suarez’s
* Jonas Olsson has received 8 yellow cards this season with 2 of them in his last 3 starts for the club in the Premier League