Premier League ‘TV Match Betting
Everton v Newcastle
Live on SkySports 1 at 8:00pm on Monday 30th September
Our ‘TV Match Betting’ game this week comes from Goodison Park as Everton look to improve on their fine start to the season against Newcastle
Here are some key facts to note before placing any bets on this game…
* Everton have scored in 18 of their last 20 Premier League home games
* Everton have seen just 1 goal in their 2 League games this season via a 1-0 win over Chelsea, the other finishing 0-0 against West Brom.
* Newcastle have won just once in their last ten attempts at Goodison Park.
* Only one defender, John Terry (22) has scored more goals than Leighton Baines (21) in the Premier League since 2005.
* Romelu Lukaku has played 1 and scored 1 for Everton in the Premier League.
* Everton can match their unbeaten first six league games record set in 2006, if they avoid defeat against Newcastle.
* Everton have a 4 corner margin over their opponents so far this season in Premier League depite being out cornered by Chelsea 5-7
* Newcastle have won just 3 corners in 2 away games after being out cornered by Aston Villa and Man City 4-2 & 8-1.
* Newcastle have received 7 yellow cards (2 of those for away from home whilst Everton have had just 1 so far this season
Everton to Win at a Top Price of 4/6 (1.67) PaddyPower
2nd Half to be Highest Scoring Half at a Top Price of 15/13 (2.15) BWin
Mathieu Debuchy to be shown a Card at a Top Price of 11/5 (3.2) UniBet 888Sport – Other Odds 15/8 (2.88) Bet Victor
Please Note: Everton look a solid most corners selections but at a top price of 5/19, it’s not really worth placing here unless involved in a multiple
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and we will speak again on Monday morning.
All The Best, Phil