Premier League ‘TV Match Betting’
Man City v Everton
Live on BT Sport at 12:45pm, Saturday 5th October
Our free blog match this weekend comes from the City Of Manchester Stadium as Man City host Everton.
Here are some key facts to note before placing any bets on this game…
* Man City last failed to score at home way back in November 2010 (53 games ago)
* Everton have scored in 14 of their last 20 away games in the Premier League
* Everton have drew 11 of their last 20 away games including 2 out of 3 this season
* Everton have a great record against Man City with 9 wins from their last 12 meetings.
* Everton gained 4pts last season against City thanks to a 1-1 away draw and a 2-0 home win.
* Romelu Lukaku has scored 3 times in his 2 starts in the Premier League for Everton.
* Alvaro Negredo has grabbed 3 goals for Man City this season, all 3 as a substitute.
Both Teams To Score at a Top Price of 5/6 (1.83) Ladbrokes
Romelu Lukaku to Score Anytime at a Top Price of 3/1 (4.0) ToteSport Betfred – Other Odds 11/4 (3.75) WilliamHill SkyBet
Alvaro Negredo to Score Anytime at a Top Price of 6/4 (2.5) Bet Victor – Other Odds 11/8 (2.38) Ladbrokes SkyBet ToteSport BoyleSports Betfred SpreadEx
Good luck with these
For full members here we are also covering the Arsenal v WestBrom game as an extra Big Match Preview. Plus of course we have our usual long term profitable main service advices as well for them.
Test it out for £1 here