Man City v Tottenham
Live on Sky Sports 1 at 1:30pm, Sunday 24th November
Our free soccer betting tips this weekend come from the huge clash as Man City and Tottenham clash at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Here are some key facts to note before placing any bets on this game…
* Man City have scored in all of their home games in the Premier league this season (100%).
* More incredible is City have scored in their last 55 home games in a row. A record dating back to December 2010.
* Tottenham have scored in 60% of their away games in the Premier league this season (3/5 games)
* Going further back, Tottenham have scored in 17 of their last 20 away games in Premier League (85%)
* The Etihad Stadium has seen a league high 22 goal’s so far this season in the Premier League with the home side notching 91% (20) of them.
* Man City have scored 57.1% of their 28 goals this season in the second half.
* Tottenham have scored 66.7% of their 9 goals this season in the second half.
* Sergio Aguero has scored 8 goals in 9 Premeir League starts this season.
* Tottenham have picked up the same points away as they have at home this season 10pts
* Tottenham have scored just nine goals this season in the Premier League, only the bottom two clubs Crystal Palace and Sunderland have scored less (6 each).
* On the other hand, Tottenham have the second best defensive record after conceding just six goals in their opening eleven Premier League games.
* Only Four Tottenham players have found the back of the net this season, Soldado, Sigurdsson, Paulinho and Townsend.
Man City have averaged an impressive 8.2 Corners at home this season in the Premier league after 41 corners in 5 games.
Tottenham have received 36 corners from their 5 away games in Premier League, an average of 7.2 per game
Odds Other Bets