Chelsea v Southampton
Live on Sky Sports 1 at 4:10pm, Sunday 1st December
Here are some key facts to note before placing any bets on this game…
* Chelsea have scored in 10 of their last 10 home games and last failed to score at the Bridge on the 2nd of January in a 0-1 loss against QPR.
* Southampton have scored in 6 of their last 10 away games in the Premier league.
* Both teams have scored in 4 of Chelsea’s last 5 home games.
* Southampton on the other hand have seen both teams score just twice in their last 5 away games in Premier League.
* All 6 of Southampton’s away games have gone Under 2.5 Goals this season.
* Chelsea have not lost at home in their last 15 home games at Stamford Bridge with 12 wins and 3 draws.
* Southampton have produced their best start to a Premier League season with 22pts from 12 games.
* Southampton have a great defensive record this season having conceded just 7 goals in 12 Premier League games (2 at home and 5 away).
* Chelsea have scored 38% of their goals in the final 15 minutes of games in the Premier League.
* Southampton have only been out cornered once in their 6 away games in the Premier League with 3 of those games finishing on level corners.
Odds Other Bets