Premier League ‘TV Match Betting’
Swansea v Everton
Live on Sky Sports 1 at 4:00pm, Sunday 22nd December
Our free soccer betting tips this weekend come from Wales as Everton make the trip down to Swansea.
Here are some key facts to note before placing any bets on this game…
* Swansea have scored in 7 of their 8 Premier League home games this season (87.5%).
* Swansea have won 2 drew 4 and lost 2 of those home games.
* Everton have scored in 6 of their 8 Premier League away games this season (75%).
* Everton have won 3 drew 4 and lost just 1 of those away games.
* Swansea have failed to score in the 4 meetings against Everton since promotion to the Premier League, losing 3 and drawing 1.
* Everton share the best defensive record in the league alongside Southampton, having conceded just 15 goals in 16 games.
* Swansea have endured a poor year in 2013 having taken just 38 points from 34 games.
* These two sides average around 4 yellow cards between them on home v away form.
* Referee for the game Lee Mason, Has branded an average of 4 yellow cards per game this
Over 45 Booking Points (Yellow card = 10pts Red Card = 25pts) at a Top Price of 13/8 (2.62) StanJames – Other Odds 11/8 (2.38) SkyBet
All The Best, Phil