Premier League ‘TV Match Betting’
Hull v Stoke
Live on Sky Sports 1 at 5:30pm, Saturday 14th December
Our first game this weekend comes from the KC Stadium as Hull look to build on a solid home record against Mark Hughes Stoke outfit.
Here are some key facts to note before placing any bets on this game…
* Hull have scored in 5 of their 7 home games this season in the Premier League.
* Stoke have scored in 4 of their 7 away games this season in the Premier League.
* Hull have won 4 drew 2 and lost just 1 of their 7 Premier League home games this season.
* Stoke have won 1 drew 1 and lost 5 of their 7 Premier League away games this season.
* Stoke have had their worst start to a Premier League campaign in six seasons after 17pts from a possible 45.
* Hull have a great defensive record at home, having conceded just 3 goals which is bettered only by Man City on 2.
* Hull have won 37 corners this season and conceded 32.
* Stoke have won 30 corners and whilst conceding 63 away from home.
* Hull have received 11 Yellow Cards this season at home (1.6 average per game)
* Stoke have received 18 Yellow Cards on the road this season (2.6 average per game)
Stoke Most Booking Points at a Top Price of 4/5 (1.8) WilliamHill
Over 3.5 Cards at a Top Price of 5/6 (1.83) Bet365