Arsenal v Everton
Live on Sky Sports 1 at 4:00pm, Sunday 8th December
Our free soccer betting tips this weekend come from the Emirates Stadium as top of the table Arsenal host Roberto Martinez’s in-form Everton side.
Here are some key facts to note before placing any bets on this game…
* Arsenal have scored in 100% of their home games this season in the Premier League (7 from 7).
* Arsenal have won all but one of those seven home games in an opening day defeat to Aston Villa.
* Everton have scored in 71.4% of their away games this season in the Premier League (5 from 7).
* Everton have won three, drew three and lost just one of those away games.
* Arsenal have not lost to Everton in the Premier league since March 2007, a 1-0 loss at Goodison Park thanks to Andy Johnsons goal.
* Everton have lost just once in the Premier League this season, back on the 5th October at Man City.
* Games featuring Everton and Arsenal this season have seen more goals scored in the second half.
* Olivier Giroud and Aaron Ramsey have scored 51.7% of Arsenals 29 Premeir League goals this season.
* Romelu Lukaku has scored 8 goals in just 9 Premier League starts this season with 3 in his last 3 outings.