Premier League ‘TV Match Betting’
Manchester City v Manchester United
Live on SkySports 1 at 4:00pm on Sunday 22nd September
This weekend’s game comes from the Manchester Derby with both teams seeking all three points after below par starts to the new season.
Here are some key facts to note before placing any bets on this game…
* Man City have found the back of the net in their last 52 Premier League home games.
* Man Utd have found the back of the net in 18 of their last 20 Premier League away games.
* Yaya Toure has scored in 50% of City’s Premier League games so far this season (2 in 4) and scored in this fixture last season in a 2-3 loss. (He also notched in the Champions league midweek).
* Wayne Rooney has been involved in 40 of Man Utds last 42 goals via an assist or scoring himself.
* Man City have notched 15 corners at home this season in 2 games for a corner margin of 5 over their opponents. (They out-corned Man Utd 8-2 in this fixture last season).
OVER 2.5 Goals at a Top Price of 93/100 (1.93) Pinnacle – Other Odds 10/11 (1.91) Bet Victor SboBet
Man City To Score First at a Top Price of 4/5 (1.8) BoyleSports PaddyPower – Other Odds 3/4 (1.75) Ladbrokes